AB-FlatMate Ltd reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and will notify you of any changes.
This terms and conditions will apply to the use of services on this website.
– The Licensee confirms he/she is over the age of 18 and has capacity to enter into the licence to occupy with the Licensor.
– Acceptance of all reservations from the Licensor’s website is subject to the conditions of Licensor’s Landlord for the relevant property.
– After any booking you will receive your invoice by email or you can also view it on your client section.
– If you book a room for a specific check in date, you will be able to get it on your check in date only.
– The Holding deposit (equivalent of 2 to 6 weeks of rent) paid on the website or by Bank transfer won’t be refundable in case of cancellation.
– You will find on our website non-contractual pictures, representative of the type proposed housing, in case we would not have the exact pictures of the accommodation.
Check in procedure
– The Licensee shall contact the Licensor on 0044(0) 208 1414 426 to arrange a time to meet the Licensor at the property to complete the check in procedures.
– If the Licensee is going directly to the property on arriving in the UK, the Licensee must call the Licensor on 0044(0) 208 1414 426 as soon as they arrive at the airport or train station in the UK to arrange the check in appointment.
– The Licensee shall arrive at the property during the Licensee’s office hours (Monday to Friday from 9:30am to 6:00pm) to sign the Licence and make full payment of the initial Licence Fee and the Deposit.
– The Licensor reserves the right to charge the following fees in the event of arrival of the Licensee outside of the office hours (to be deducted from the Deposit) :
- £35 for late arrival during the week or for late arrival at the weekend and bank holidays
– In the event that the Licensee arrival is delayed, the Licensee must contact the Licensor’s emergency number 0044(0) 208 1414 426 to reschedule the check in appointment.
– The Licensor shall not wait at the property for more than 20 minutes. In the event of a delay beyond that time, the Licensee shall call the Licensor and arrange a new check in appointment. The Licensor may charge £20, to be deducted from the deposit.
– On the day of the check in appointment the Licensee should have a valid UK mobile number. If not, the Licensee will buy one in the next 24 hours following check in appointment and provide the number to the Licensor by email at email@example.com.
– By signing these terms and conditions the Licensee accepts that the property is clen and tidy and in good conditions, save in respect of any matters agreeed between the Licensor and the Licensee.
– The Licensee shall within 24 hours notify the Licensor of any defects or missing items at the property, sending details by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Licensee must pay to the Licensor on or before arrival the deposit and one month’s rent. The Licensee shall not be permitted to enter the property until the Licensor has received the deposit and one month’s rent in cleared funds.
-If the Licence is to be signed at the property, the Licensee will pay in cash on signature one months’ rent and the deposit together with the relevant fee as stated above for out of hours arrival. The Licensee may arrange for the money to be transferred on the Licensor’s bank account, such sums to arrive on or before the date of signature of the licence.
– The Licensee must provide a reference (Licensee’s name) with all bank payment.
Licensor’s contact details
Email : email@example.com
Tel : 0044(0) 208 1414 426 (only in case of emergency)
Business hours : Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 6:00pm.
– If the Licensee looses a key, the Licensee shall, in accordance with the terms of the Licence, pay the Licensor the sum of £20 per replacement key and £100 per replacement lock, such sums to be deducted from the deposit.
– If the Licensee locks himself out of the property or the building, and the Licensor is required to attend the property to great entry, the Licensee shall pay the Licensor the sum of £30 plus any additional locksmith’s charges provided that the Licensor shall not be obliged to attend the property to grant access in these circumstances.
Check out procedure
– Unless the Licensee and the Licensor agree otherwise, the check-out shall take place between 10am and 12pm on the last day of the Licence period. If the Licensee checks out outside of the period specified above, a late check-out fee of £30 is payable, which may be deducted from the deposit.
– The Licensee agrees to leave the property clean and tidy and in accordance with the obligations in the licence. If the property is not in the required condition before 12pm, the Licensor reserves the right to charge the sum of £50 (or such other sum that the Licensor considers reasonable), such sum to be deducted from the deposit.
– The Licensee shall hand over all keys to the Licensor at the time of the check out. If the Licensee fails to return the keys to the property or the building on the check out date, the Licensor reserves the right to charge £20 per replacement key and £100 per replacement lock, such sums to be deducted from the deposit.
– The deposit will be returned by the Licensor to the Licensee within 30 days of the end of the licence period, subject to any deduction in accordance with the licence.
– The Licensee shall cancel any standing order for the licence fee so that no overpayments are made after the termination date. The Licesor reserves the right to charge a fee of £30 for each repayment required to be made to the Licensee as a result of an overpayment.
– In the period from and including 5 December to and including 10 January, the Licence shall terminate on 11 January and in the period from and including 5 August to and including 5 September, the Licence shall terminate on 6 September. If you choose a check out date during these periods it will be automatically adjusted with a new check out date.
– Notwithstanding the License to occupy and subject to clause below the Licensor is not liable for:
- the death of, or injury to the Licensee or its invitees to the Property; or
- damage to any property of the Licensee or that of the Licensee’s invitees to the Property; or
- any property of the Licensee or its invitees that is lost or stolen.
- any losses, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, damages, costs or expenses or other liability incurred by Licensee or the Licensee’s invitees to the Property or Building in the exercise or purported exercise of the rights granted by clause 2 or due to any breach by the Licensor of its obligations in this licence which is due to reasons beyond the Licensor’s control
– Nothing in the clause above shall limit or exclude the Licensor’s liability for:
- death or personal injury or damage to property caused by negligence on the part of the Licensor or its employees or agents; or
- any matter in respect of which it would be unlawful for the Licensor to exclude or restrict liability.
Holding deposit complying with the Privacy and Electronic Communications ( EC Directive) Regulations 2003 informs that personal data of this contract will be held in the data base of the company and could be passed on.
The Licensor shall not be responsible for any death of or injury to the Licensee or damage to the Licensee’s items, as referred to in the licence, and the Licensee is advised to take out adequate insurance.