There are many reasons to choose the house sharing in London
- As we know, London is one of the most expensive cities in the world. The cost of the rent represents the biggest expense for the Londoners. This is why for many years the youth who come to live in the capital choose to share their house in order to save a lot of money. Indeed, the rent of the house is divided by the amount of tenants.
- All the bills are included in the price of the rent meaning that you do not have the bad surprise to receive an extremely high unexpected bill. Plus, you are sure to always have a warm place to live during all the winter. Not bad right?
- It is the best way to fight against the loneliness. To arrive in such a big city can be a bit disturbing. Here, your housemates will be there to welcome you. Moreover, they can be as a second family in some cases.
- They can provide you tip like: where is the best place to go shopping, where is the cheapest fish and chips in the neighborhood… Like this, you keep saving money.
- London is a multicultural city where live people from all over the word. The house sharing is the best way to discover new cultures: in most of the houses, more than 3 different cultures live together.
- For those who do not like to cook, you might have the chance to have a very good cooker in the room next to yours who might be pleased to make you discover his favourite dish. Even more: you may have the pleasure to eat Indian food on Monday, Italian on Tuesday…
- All the tenants share the cleaning tasks so you will not have to clean your kitchen or bathroom every two days.
- Finally, it will help you to learn how to live in community.